Wednesday, March 19, 2014

New Wave

My new rock band is ready to hit the road, but we really need a new name. Lowell has even added a few of his catchy numbers to our set list.
Here are a few of our band names, but we have not settled on one. We need some more choices to add to these:
Kittens Amuck
Tiled Dreams
Steeples Cutting Sky
My Secret Shoes
Nightmares Moving
Blind Puppies
Driving Insight
Unleashed Babble
Sensitive Daughter
Overheated Rooms
Blue Fragments
Table of Contents

Help!
Please send yours along as soon as you can. No suggestion too lame. As you might gather from the above.
Rock on!

16 comments:

  1. I was going to recommend a name but your photo made me dizzy. How about the one suggested on my blog: Runaway Cows?

    BTW, I'm on my way to the golf course. What's your excuse for being up this early?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's 6:32, a balmy 14 degrees and Birdman just left for work. No golf today.

      Delete
  2. My very first blog's name was " Blue Fragments " !!

    What about " Blue lemons" ? " Red moon "?

    ReplyDelete
  3. ha ha.

    looking at your photo, i said 'plain socks'.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rock band names are harder and harder to find as so many are already registered. Must do a search before using any name so as to not violate their property rights. Good Luck Band.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You can't use "Good Luck Band" as that name is already taken by a South African band. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/GoodLuck_(band)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well, I thought of - Not too Shabby and Bad Shot but it seems they're already taken.
    How about Lose Your Seat or Rolled too Tight?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I somehow like My Secret Shoes. Or perhaps My Loud Socks.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sorry, Birdster, I don't have a winner.

    ReplyDelete
  9. How about Mooning Ducks…No, that is sorry name for a rock band. I don't have anything to offer. A great name is going to surface soon.

    Velva

    ReplyDelete
  10. Band names don't have to mean anything anymore, they just have to suggest a feeling. From the ones on your list, I vote for Overheated Rooms. Very original and not dorky.

    When I was in high school some friends of mine had a pre-punk band. They called it Vito And The Indigo Del-tones. The lead singer was Bronx German, Pfister.

    ReplyDelete