Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Red Telephones

Make the call... He's BACK!
After a gorgeous 9 day 'adventure' aboard the Explorer of the Seas to the Caribbean, to celebrate 35 years of 'wedded bliss', I've returned to the real world. Bear with me a few days as I 'escape' back over the last week or so and share some images. Here's one from Hamilton, Bermuda that you'd be hard pressed to duplicate back in the States. In this day of being swamped with cell phones everywhere we look, one of these, let along four, is hard to find.

12 comments:

  1. I haven't seen a pay phone for a long time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now if only I had your number....

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is an unusual sight. But, it makes a beautiful photo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Having spent 18 years in England, I find this is a familiar and fond sight!

    ReplyDelete
  5. pronto? chi parla? le cabine rosse sono un simbolo.
    ciao simona

    ReplyDelete
  6. I bet they are in working order, this is unheard of here!
    Tell us something of the Explorer of the Seas, please!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've seen plenty of phone booths, but none as pretty as that and none with phones.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Welcome back to blogworld. I love love love these rouge phone booths. Don't you just miss those days? I do!
    V

    ReplyDelete
  9. Until I read your commentary I assumed you had found the factory where they make these phone booths! That these are operating and for public use is even more improbable. Sounds like you had a great time.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Welcome back!
    I love all the phone kiosks, they remind me of England...pip pip!
    ☼ Sunny

    ReplyDelete
  11. I want to have one for my office... :D Such an unusual sight, photo booths lined up that way.

    ReplyDelete