Thursday, July 22, 2010

American Cafe

Our destination, for my birthday brunch last week, was here at Bintliff's American Cafe. We had never been here, but many of our friends had and raved about it, especially the brunch. My choice of entree was the Veggie Homefries, and it was more than enough for me. Lots of veggies, lots of homefries and my favorite: 2 eggs, sunnyside topping it all off. We sat outside on the second floor deck. It was just beginning to get warm, but a large tree and a gentle AM breeze made it perfect.
VEGGIE HOMEFRIES Baby spinach, tomato, mushroom, asparagus, onion, red bell pepper, broccoli & zucchini, sautéed & served over 3 potato homefries with Italian cheese blend & two eggs
The inside is quite charming and comfy. You won't be disappointed!

*note to brother- you have my permission to post (inside joke) my breakfast on your Facebook page. hahahaha!

8 comments:

  1. Wait a minute, oh ye who eats like a bird, you ate ALL that for breakfast?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! I had a weak moment, and besides it wasn't really breakfast... but brunch. See, excused on a technicality!.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am really interested, but it's dinner time here!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd be happy to spend some time there, too. PS. I'm in Santa Fe without a computer, and I'm having photo-withdrawal. Visiting the library is great for books but waiting for a computer to use is a huge pain!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How beautiful to see, probably a part of the very essence of America. Please have a nice Friday.

    daily athens

    ReplyDelete