Friday, March 19, 2010

Red Claws

The Maine Red Claws are a D-League basketball team, with developmental players from the Boston Celtics and the Charlotte Bobcats. Tonight, I'm going to be taking in my first game, compliments of my brother. I'm looking forward to it. I've heard a lot about the cheerleaders, the BIG screen, the in-between action entertainment, the fans really getting into it and oh ya, the skilled players too. From all reports, it's top notch, quality basketball on the floor at the Expo. The Pirates on the ice, Seadogs on the diamond and now the Red Claws on the Portland parquet all have found their nitch in this great 'little city' by the bay.
http://www.nba.com/dleague/maine/

4 comments:

  1. I wish you a great game...

    Greetings
    Yvi

    ReplyDelete
  2. .....the cheerleaders.......?
    watch the ol' ticker, my love.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Interesting order you've created here with cheerleaders coming first, actual players, last...hmmm. Have a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gee, with so much to see I hope you don't miss the game!

    ReplyDelete