Thursday, February 18, 2010

Slice o' Blue

Sometimes things are not as they truly appear. Although to the innocent bystander a puzzle or maze might seem easy to solve at first sight. The deeper you sink into the solving the the more expanse the possibilities. I felt my teen years were loaded with dilemmas and rubric cube-like situations like this. Whether it was seemingly endless dramas with the Gorham girls and beyond, a few Mayfield Street realities or some of my Frye Hall clandestine meetings, my teenage years were froth with classic innocence and dubious choices that I view with great suspicion, now that the great teacher-- experience-- is with me firsthand. We call it Life!

9 comments:

  1. You so often give us something to 'reflect' on, Birdman.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous picture... intriguing words. You should write a memoir-- it sounds like you have some great stories to tell.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful words. Full of life.
    Love the reflections. Awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sometime life looks foggy until something good happens and when it does, life can be fair. Goodness elevates while evil sinks. Great words and wonderful photo.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great photo. I like the colors. There is a meme for reflections. This would fit there.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like this reflection but I can't help wonder about the Gorham Girls ;-) It would be an interesting exercise to write some of these stories down.

    ReplyDelete